Ashford University Student Portal Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Ashford University prides itself as an institution of higher learning that has fully embraced technology and the convenient access that it gives both students and faculty to communicate and share knowlege and resources. The Ashford University Student Portal Login area is an online resource that is helpful not only for those within the Ashford University community who use it to connect and engage, but also for the distance learning and online students who use the Ashford University Student Portal Login page to be able to learn the material and continue their education. However, if you are a student with your personal Ashford University Student Portal Login, then you know firsthand how difficult it can be at times to just get to your login area and access your learning resources. With a homepage that seems to offer too much within a very limited space, getting to where you want to go can be a chore, and this can hamper your learning experience. What should you do to make the login process easier? What we have now provided here is the simplest, fastest procedure for you to do just that. Below you will see a video we have put together which goes through the steps one by one. You will also see the instructions we have provided which explains how you can login to your Ashford University student portal directly, as well as instructions on how to reset your password and who to talk to if you encounter any login issues. Don't let the login process delay your learning experience, use our help guides to your advantage.
Easy steps to login to your student portal:
1. On your Internet browser, type in the direct URL for the login page: https://student.ashford.edu/secure/Student/loginstu.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fsecure%2fstudent%2fstudent.aspx.
2. You should see the login area in the middle of the window. Enter your User Name and Password in the corresponding fields.
3. After you have entered your login credentials, click on the 'Login' button. Follow the onscreen instructions to your account.
How to reset your student portal password:
1. Make sure you are on the login page (https://student.ashford.edu/secure/Student/loginstu.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fsecure%2fstudent%2fstudent.aspx). There should be a 'Forgot your password?' link below the login fields where you enter your User Name and Password. Click on this link.
2. You will be redirected to the Password Reset page. You will be asked to provide your personal information, such as your First and Last Name, E-mail Address, Student ID, and your Date of Birth. Then, you will also be asked to enter the new password you would like to use, and confirm it.
3. Once you have entered the required information, click on the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the password reset.
Contact support services directly via these methods:
Make sure to bookmark our page for your easy reference, and to be able to access these resources quickly. We do check the Ashford University Student Portal Login area regularly to monitor any updates or changes in the procedure, so check back from time to time to see if there is any new information you need to take note of.